In Indiana County Court today, a number of defendants will be sentenced for guilty pleas to driving under the influence, and a number of others will both plead and be sentenced on DUI charges.
Among those to be sentenced today are 30-year-old Kelsey John Tarr of Indiana, who pleaded guilty to DUI controlled substance, impaired ability, second offense. A charge of aggravated assault by vehicle while DUI will not be prosecuted.
42-year-old Eugene Jon Gamble of Bellefonte will be sentenced for DUI highest rate of blood alcohol content, second offense. Two related charges of recklessly endangering another person will not be prosecuted.
Others to be sentenced for guilty pleas to some degree of driving under the influence today are:
• 31-year-old Samantha Jo Patterson of Indiana (DUI third offense)
• 25-year-old James Goolsby-Nelson of Indiana (DUI combined alcohol and drugs)
• 31-year-old Thomas Mandrick of Carrolltown (DUI Highest Rate third offense)
• 42-year-old David Yuhas of Starford (DUI fourth offense)
• 25-year-old Ronald Joseph Ross of Greensburg (DUI high rate second offense)
• 24-year-old Ian Thomas Davis of Alverda (DUI second offense)
Sixteen other defendants are scheduled to both plead and be sentenced for driving under the influence and related offenses today.