State Police say all but one of the suspects identified in their “Operation Grinch” drug dealer takedown have been taken into custody.
As of last night, only 31-year-old Joshua Adam Gates of Downsville, Louisiana remained at large. Gates was listed with an Indiana address in a previous court case.
The investigations by the Troop A Vice/Narcotics Unit involved undercover drug buys by troopers along with the use of informants and other sources of information.
Suspects taken into custody on variety of charges including possession with intent to deliver, possession of a controlled substance, and criminal use of a communication facility include:
• 43-year old Edward Nicholas Russian of Saltsburg
• 25-year-old Kylee Marie Gump of Saltsburg
• 30-year-old Mary Gump of Saltsburg
• 37-year-old Justin Lee Urban of Saltsburg
• 28-year-old Brandon James Condron of Greensburg
• 34-year-old Joshua Chicka of New Alexandria
• 44-year-old Pamela Hartzog of Blairsville
• 33-year-old Roxanne Marie Mroskey of Glen Campbell, and
• 34-year-old Randy Shawn Normand of Indiana