Nominees are being sought for the next class of the Indiana County Business Hall of Fame.
The Business Hall of Fame was established four years ago to recognize the history of Indiana County Business, recognizing past and present business leaders for lifetime achievements in promoting and advancing the economic climate of the county. Some of the criteria include:
- Making outstanding contributions as a business leader significantly impacting the county.
- Displaying high business ethics
- Reside in the county at some point in their career
- Those nominated for the living category must be at least 50 years old
- Preference will be given to individuals who displayed a high level of commitment to the county through civic and philanthropic efforts.
Applications for the Business Hall of Fame are now available on the Chamber’s Website, www.indianacountychamber.com. While no date has been set yet, the fifth class of the Business Hall of Fame will be inducted at a special dinner at the KCAC in the Spring of next year.