Another “Cabinet in your Community” event is coming to Indiana’s KCAC.
The event is planned for August 15th at the KCAC at noon. The event was held in June, and it was a great success with the PNC Room at the KCAC filled with several concerned citizens bringing up issues with four members of Governor Tom Wolf’s cabinet. This time around, there will be some different representatives representing different offices and departments within state government.
For this meeting, the guests will include:
- Secretary of Health Dr. Rachael Levine
- Secretary of human services Theresa Miller
- Theresa Osbonre, the Secretary of Aging
- State insurance chief of staff Alison Beam
- And Secretary of drug and alchohol programs Jennifer Smith.
RSVP’s must be in no later than august 13th. Registration is available by calling 717-787-6152 or emailing email@example.com